Lucid’s Hope Street address puts you in the front row when it comes to Brisbane’s most interesting precinct. The proximity of Lucid to everything South Brisbane has to offer ensures you will be connected into a vibrant and evolving community.
Residents benefit from being centrally located a mere 850m from the CBD and are extremely well connected to South Bank, West End and Brisbane city and all the dining, retail, education, employment and entertainment offerings these bustling districts provide.
Over 300 restaurants, bars and coffee shops are located in South Brisbane alone along with Brisbane’s Cultural Precinct only 400m from Lucid. The iconic Fox Hotel is just a stone’s throw away, with the café and bistro lined Grey Street also close by. With everything in walking distance residents will be able to leave their car behind and enjoy the bustling city life on foot.
Vibrant Living on Your Doorstep
- 50m to Fish Lane
- 65m to Melbourne Street in West End
- 70m to the lively boulevard of Grey Street and Little Stanley Street
- 250m to Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- 400m to Brisbane’s Cultural Precinct
- 850m to Queens Street Mall in Brisbane CBD
- 1km to South Bank Parklands